Friday, October 12, 2007

And then there were 4







A couple of months after we were married, we discovered that there was someone else on board and growing. Little Miss Ali Jo! She was originally going to be Ali Kristian, but everybody kept saying Kristen, so the night before my scheduled c-section, I thought, "Why not name her Ali Jo?" Joe was my Grandfather that I loved so much. Everyone instantly agreed, and so it was!

Ali was the busiest little baby in my tummy! I wondered every day, "what can she be doing in there?!" Her first ultrasound, when her little arms and legs were still not completely formed, she was flipping all around and waving her tiny limbs. The nurses said she was "dancing."

When we would try to listen to her heartbeat, the doctor could only catch it for a few seonds at a time before she flipped around. During every single ultrasound, she was hard at work doing whatever it was she was up to. SUCH a busy bee! And a BIG busy bee!

No comments: